All 10 art Reviews

The Eraser The Eraser

I love your style

I don't know if you meant to do it but I get a sort of depressing feeling from it probably because of the black ink that is running down the image. I love it.

CptBeefcake responds:

I did want that effect, but if you listen to the album and look at the cover there is some recurring use of water imagery, the drips were supposed to be reminiscent of rain. it works both ways

thanks for the comments

A Man A Man

Wow

This is very interesting and I like the colors! Love the texture. Good job!

Descent Descent

It's unique that's for sure

There needs to be more art like this because all I see is a bunch of cartoons and anime. It's ok but there is way too much. I really like looking at this, I dont know why... I really love it, keep it up.

CptBeefcake responds:

thanks, and I agree. seeing all the cartoons and rehashed anime drawings is really getting old, but there is still tons of talent out in the art portal. Check out my favourite artists for some great work, its not much like mine though.

The Golden Warrior Lvl 58 The Golden Warrior Lvl 58

Dude your great!

How do you come up with this stuff. The way you draw is really interesting to me. Knowing that you are only 14 makes me think that you will be a REALLY great artist when your older. The shading is great and I believe that the anatomy is correct too. Great job man and KEEP WORKING.

Fifty-50 responds:

Lol

Eple Eple

It looks good

I love the texture on the surface of the apple. I think the stick and leaf on the top might not fit with the rest of it though. Still pretty good!

Havegum responds:

My toughts exacly!

Asian lady w/ cardigan Asian lady w/ cardigan

It looks real!

Yea you really made it look like a photo. There is a lot of detail and the shading is excellent. Really great job.

daryl2158 responds:

Thanks! I'd say the shading leaves a lot to be desired though, I've refined my technique in my newer works. The shirt itself I spent a really looong time on, and so is the entire drawing. So I'm glad you like it, means a lot to me :)

Abyss the warlock Abyss the warlock

Very nice

I think this is the best one you made that I have seen. Good job, keep working and get better.

the disposables the disposables

Very nice

Your art is very cool dude, keep it up.

a girlfriend of mine a girlfriend of mine

Awesome

I love the way you draw hair. Sometimes I see your art just to check if im drawing at this level. Very nice drawings, cant wait to see more.

Generic Anime Girl Generic Anime Girl

Pretty good

I know I cant draw like this. I like the face, eyes, and bangs. This is a really good drawing, I cant tell about the hair though cause it doesnt show the rest of the picture.

Shintoku responds:

Thanks!

Actually, there isn't more picture, I drew this on a standard 8.5 by 11 piece of paper starting with the full eye, then I drew the rest to match up, and I ran out of room. :P